Every Other Day of the Week is Fine



Shirt: J. Crew perfect shirt in sunshine peony (worn here before)
Skirt: H&M draped pocket skirt (now in stores, or a similar version here in blue)
Belt: H&M elastic buckle (now also in stores, kind of similar here)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Finch wedges (worn here, here and here before)

Happy Labor Day! Don't be fooled by the smile, ladies, I feel absolutely crappy. Thanks to my otherwise wonderful little nephew T for getting me sick. Being on a road trip for two days and then having to fly with a congested head, stuffed up nose and cough is no fun (but at least folks keep their distance!) The past few days in NYC and DC have been an absolute whirlwind and I am exhausted. Glad to be home so I can catch up on my sleep!

I did want to look presentable for a late lunch with my honey today, though, so I got showered and dressed after I got home. Thanks to Rosa for looking so darn good in her skirt that I had to snatch it up too when I saw it at H&M (but darn, I wish I had thought to wear it with a gingham shirt like she did!) And thanks to Labor Day for almost every restaurant in our area being closed :o\

What have you gals been up to these past few days? And did anyone snatch up some last-minute free shipped goodies from Anthro?