Beautiful things...

Friday I'm in love. It's one of those crisp days; sunny and cold. I had a good day at work yesterday, lovely chats with my friend N, helping to pass the day and some nice professional feedback that always makes everything seem better. Planning for my husband's 40th birthday party in a few weeks, so my thoughts turn to dresses and shoes...I just can't help myself.

The obligatory Friday night curry tonight, a party tomorrow, family Sunday roast the day after. I love Autumnal weekends...




'Interior, Strandgade 30' painted by Danish artist Vilhelm Hammershøi in 1901.


by Chris Nichols


Yep, still want one...the Eames rocker...



I love this dress by Voy...I have one in black already and this colour is now calling my name..."Lou...Lou...buy me..."


Autumnal wedding...the umbrellas, the boots, the little wrap cardigan, the leaves underfoot - all just wonderfully gorgeous.

by Braedon Photography

Gisele


I'm also rather partial to this dress from Plumo...ohhh the lure of the new season!


Family Jamie Oliver...yesterday with the birth of Buddy...don't they all look lovely? And Jools; she's abit of an unsung hero I suspect, Mummy to four, Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom along with the new addition of a BOY!


Hands down, stop the clock, my fave dress from New York Fashion Week...Carolina Herrera...just inspired.

via The Bottom of the Ironing Basket


Layering done to perfection! I just love her whole look.

via The Sartorialist

I would like to climb into this bed, pull the curtain across and snuggle...

fabric by Vanessa Arbuthnott



More white wood, bleached Danish-style prettiness...




Russian Vogue


Ellen Page...with bicycle...love this shot.



Happy weekend...Friday time now :-)