GFS Feature: Roses and Thorns


I haven't done a Roses and Thorns post in a while. Remember, sharing roses means sharing something good that happened to you or that you are grateful for. Sharing thorns means sharing something that just SUCKS (so eloquent, right!?!)


(Zara Cardi, Seychelles Booties, Target Tank/Earrings/Skirt)

Me First!

My Thorns of the week..in no particular order.

1. I completely missed the new episode of my favorite show The Good Wife! Forgot about it:(
2. I caught a virus Monday that had me on my face! It literally lasted less than 24 hours!
3. I had two students tell me they hate my class because I am strict...(not really that bad of a thorn though)
4. Money still won't grow on trees no matter how many times I check the trees in my neighborhood.
5. Learned that people will dismiss you if you don't agree with them all of the time.



Now the ROSES!

1. Thursday night tv is back! Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway, DC Housewives!
2. Had a pretty good hair week.
3. Fall is officially here! The mornings start off in the 60's! YAY!!!
4. A reader of this blog contacted me about a wonderful opportunity.
5. I went to ZUMBA (salsa aerboics) this week!

...there are more but that would be me "showing off"...
Share some of your Roses and Thorns of the week!