Friends and Fashion Week, Part Deux!

I can't believe how crazy last week was!! It felt more like a month than a week and I am still totally exhausted.
I already told you about the first 2 days and here are the next two:

Sunday the 12th-
Started off the day with my favorite activity.... shopping. Then later, dinner with my sis and my very favorite blogger friends. Wendy B of Wendy Brandes, Princess Poochie of Shoe Daydreams, and Jennine of The Coveted.
We had so much fun it was almost surreal. We had delicious pizza and wine and talked about things like my new Wendy B swear rings, Jennine's amazing forte into the shoe design world and our plans for a flash mob and a possible new website. Total top secret. ;) It was a girls night out for the books. We had such a good time.


Monday the 13th-
First off- The Betsey Johnson runway show!! I was super excited to go and see my shoes on the catwalk. Do people still say catwalk? Whatever.
I was running late and couldn't get backstage for the pre-show excitement and photos. Sorry guys.











RIDE ME? Oh Betsey you nasty gal!! The theme of the show was Tour de Betsey... bicycles! Bets came out on a bike at the end but then got off of it to do her signature cartwheel. When asked she said "as long as I'm on the runway, I'm doing a cartwheel!" I love it!

It was a fabulous fun show, as always. Then backstage I went...

"Tell us Betsey... what was your favorite part about making this collection?"
"Working with my shoe designer, Celine!! She is so inspirational!!" 

haha


Betsey with Ciara. Two beautiful women :)


and the shoes!!!


(photos of models on runway- NY Mag the rest are my own)

Later that night......

Wendy invited my sister and I to see her friend and georgeous blogger Stacy Lomman's fashion show. I met up with Poochie after Betsey and we went together.

The show was beautiful and I was honored to be invited! My pictures were only OK so here are some I stole from Wendy...
Wendy's beautiful earring design

My favorite look...

The desiger

and her captive audience after the show

What a fun night!! I felt so inspired and was excited to see two completely different shows.
I wore my spine shoes and got lots of comments on them :)

....Ok so I was going to keep going but I'll have to continue again.... this is getting really long. Stay tuned for more and what I did the next few days!!! :)