Thank You Kelowna from Roy's Shoes

Recently I was informed that I was nominated and a finalist for the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards, Small Business of the Year.


I would like to publically thank a few people for this recognition. First my clients and customers, the ones that have been coming to Roy’s for 37 years and the ones that have recently found me.

To the Community of Kelowna including the local media who whole heartedly supported all my charity causes.

To my business coach Donald Robichaud of Floodlight for his tireless assistance and lastly to my staff, who support my “off the wall out of the box” brand of promotions.

I wish all the best to my fellow nominees Print Three and Speedpro Signs.

Jim Belshaw

Jim Belshaw Roy's Shoes
Boots and Repairs
http://www.roysshoes.com/
1627 Ellis Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 2A8
250-763-5696