Other Worldly Shoes

As mentioned by Luxirare and StyleBubble... These Anastasia Radevich creations blew my mind. The following shoes are from her latest collection called Kenetik. They are true sculptural and technical masterpieces.

As a shoe designer, I really appreciate the love and creation that goes into shoe design. The blood and sweat behind the end result. When I see designs of this caliber I love to guess at what inspired the designer...


The heel is like black ink gliding through water. It's so beautiful and unlike anything I've seen.





Maybe she was inspired by liquidity. Dancing moving pigment. 

Bjork's Vespertine album comes to mind as well. Something about the artwork reminds me of the fluidity of the heel. 


These shoes have LED lighting in them... behind a screen of mesh, they remind me of electric Jellyfish. Or a far away galaxy.






There is something very alien like about jellyfish. Something about these shoes as well.

Whatever her inspiration was, she has inspired me. These are amazing and I'd love to get my hands on a pair.






By the way, Some other LED shoes...

 Rodarte

 Jimmy Choo

Chanel

Betsey Johnson sent light up stripper shoes like these down the runway

Ok, not shoes, but Katy Perry's light up dress at the Met Gala