The Who


Top: Anthropologie Guinevere Naked Eye (thanks for the top name, Kim!)
Skirt: H&M high-waist pencil (now in-stores, or similar here and here)
Belt: J. Crew metallic skinny
Shoes: Nine West Temani patent wedges (worn here and here before)
Necklace: Anthropologie Nueva Granada (worn here, here and here before)

+++

I am a daughter, sister, girlfriend. I was born in Taiwan but grew up in the States so I'm Chinese-illiterate. I plan shows and events for a living. I like to eat, read, hike. I enjoy fashion, clothes, styling, blogging. I am learning to like going to the gym and playing racquetball. I am kind of klutzy, reserved, silly, geeky, wry, sarcastic. I like to cook, do yoga, watch trashy TV or play the Wii to de-stress. I don't have any pets but really want a dog. I don't know if I want kids. I have freckles and still kind of hate them. I like going to different places but hate getting there. I don't need to talk about every little thing. I'm probably mildly OCD. I can't decorate a house to save my life but I am still trying. I'm secretly cheap. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

  
I'm also a total kook, if you haven't already guessed it.

So that's me in a nutshell. Now your turn - who are you? What do you do aside from blog?