Things of beauty...

Here is today; it's blowing a hoolie outside, last day of a long week. I have had blogging doubt this week when I started to wonder - no wait  - I got to thinking: is it strange to blog? What is it that makes me want to publish my thoughts? Along with some pretty pictures? Everyone has their reasons for writing and reading but I got the distinct feeling this week that maybe it's a slightly odd preoccupation? A crisis of confidence for me. A worry that the channel of energy into blogging could be used elsewhere? It's just a thought...it did pass and here I am again...sharing! I can't stay away.

However you find me in pensive mood with a quiet weekend ahead of chilling out with the Boos.

So - forget the worries, who couldn't love looking at this smile on a Friday?

the gorgeous Reese Witherspoon...


Olivia P...I love how she holds herself in this image and how the skirt fans out. And those shoes...

Photobucket
via The Vogue Diaries


via The Sartorialist
via are so happy

Having the Rayburn lit next week, which really signals the start of Autumn for me...

via tinywhitedaisies
I am inspired by my lovely friend's use of wallpaper and french chairs...


Textured wedding dress loveliness....

via 100 Layer Cake


The plan originally was to be in Las Vegas this coming week for my husband's 40th birthday; events conspired and we will be celebrating at home. It doesn't really matter where we are. But I still love to see an image of Elvis and Priscilla!



...from Sweetpea and Willow...just adore this...




Have a great, productive but relaxing weekend...Love Lou Lou xx