Ahhhh Shoe Closets...

Yesterday afternoon I stopped by the Louboutin boutique to see how my friends were holding up after the massive chaos that was the beginning of their week. We got to chatting and I was telling them about my condo that just went up for rent again, and the massive 300 square foot shoe closet that used to be mine. The boys that just moved out of it were using it as a storage closet (gasp!!) but I'm hoping to rent it out to someone who will actually appreciate it this time.

Anyway, I digress. The point is that I get lots of emails asking about where I store all my shoes. The sad truth is that... well... this is how I store them. Kind of a hot mess. It's our "guest room" with an unfinished closet. 


Which pales in comparison to my old shoe closet.


God I miss that closet!

But that closet then pales in comparison to some of these celebrity closets! I mean... it's just not fair! Mariah's is ridiculous and Paula's kinda looks like a hot mess, but I'm still jealz.

The rest of that story is good too. It's all about celebrity shoeaholics. (which I am... minus the celebrity part of course) 

Anyway, so now you all know the inside scoop. Maybe someday the whole guest room will become a shoe closet. ;)