Just Another Manic

I'm a fan of turkey day goodness and spending time with the family as much as everyone else, but I have to admit this year is going to be a slightly strange one. My sister and her fam have gone to Disney World to spend their week with the big bad Mouse. BF's sis and her fam are spending their time with her hubby's in-laws. My parents have relatives from overseas over and will be spending turkey day dinner at a restaurant. The BF and I are going over to his mom's place where we'll spend the day with her and her hubby - but she's got a bad knee and is currently in a wheelchair ... and she wants us to come over early on Thursday so we can help with dinner (i.e., so we can cook dinner) (i.e., so we can cook what she wants for dinner).

OK, no I am not implying that I am going to have a bad time this Thanksgiving as the awesome thing is that BF's family and I get along famously. However, you've got to admit the thought of going over to someone else's home for a momentous meal and being asked to cook their food for them? Yeah ...

So is it wrong that I what I am really looking forward to is waking up bright and early this Friday and  flipping open the laptop from the comfort of my bed (OK, the bed from the guest bedroom at BF's mom's place) so I can - crowd-free - peruse the online offerings from my fave retailers (i.e., clothes, shoes, clothes, shoes)?

So ladies, are you planning to do any shopping this Black Friday and ensuing weekend? Are there particular items/stores you'll be stalking?

+++

Here's what I wore to go shopping this weekend:


Jacket: Anthropologie Cartonnier Flipside (worn here and here before - similar online here and here)
Top: J. Crew graphic milliner tee (worn here before - similar online here)
Jeans: Banana Republic classic skinny (worn here and here before - similar online here)
Boots: Bed Stu Bullet (similar online here)

And here is what I am wearing today with one of my new Anthro purchases (and admittedly questionable hair):


Top: Anthropologie Odille Bianka
Pants: J. Crew trouser cord
Shoes: Aerosoles Triple Play
Belt: Forever 21 metallic bead skinny (worn here before - similar online here)
Earrings: Target