Big Hearts and Wedding Bells

I'm back!! Ah, it's so good to be home. 

I got back Thursday and then hit the ground running. This weekend was crazy busy. I went to a wedding Friday night where my childhood best friend Mark married a really lovely girl named Carlie. Hi Carlie!! :) 
Then yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my best friend Christie. I'm so excited to be an auntie to their beebee.
I broke in my Alexander McQueen red heart shaped peep toes... finally! I mean, what better reason to wear them than to celebrate love.

(dress- LaRok, necklace- Van Cleef, bow- Urban Renewal, shoes- McQueen)



I wore them with these adorable tights I found in a shop in London.

Wearing tights to help you break in a new pair of pumps (especially when you buy them a half size too small because they were the last ones and you know you won't find them in your size anywhere... eh HEM) is really great. It makes it a lot less painful. Just a little tip ;)

Also, please excuse the roots. I know they look terrible. I'm in the process of this look-



Long roots, light ends. I think my appointment is tomorrow so we'll see how it all turns out. ;)