A Je Ne Sais Sway Day

Well today has turned itself into a mighty good Anthro sale day - except nothing I wanted went on sale and I had been itching to get some goodies on discount. Oh well, my wallet is safe for another day!

I did end up breaking out my two last new purchases from Anthro (I know, I know, I just bought some stuff from them and I'm still looking for a sale to buy more?) today though, to battle the dreary overcast skies. I hadn't jumped on the Acting Out skirt bandwagon until this iteration, and I can finally see why all you gals were loving it - I was feeling kind of va-va-voom in this skirt even if I don't look it, ha! And wave hello to my first purple shirt - can we say all sorts of love here?



Top: Anthropologie Deletta Je Ne Sais Scarf
Skirt: Anthropologie Cartonnier Alluring Sway (similar online here)
Belt: UO Deena & Ozzy stretch (worn here and here before - similar online here or here)
Tights: UO graphic scroll (similar online here)
Shoes: Franco Sarto suede Gamble mary janes (similar online here or here)

I'll be amongst the ranks of the still-working-a-full-day-tomorrow folks so for all your lovelies departing for your lovely turkey adventures early, have a wonderful long holiday weekend! Appreciate your families! Get loads of sale goodies - it is a good thing to spoil yourself every now and again! And of course calories don't count on Thanksgiving!