Cause I Am Barely Breathing

I guess it is the extreme time change in coming home again, but I'm having a hard time getting back to the groove of things this week. Between closing things out from last week's conference, a mondo expense report, millions of minutia items, laundry, and two more events coming up in the next few weeks, I feel sooooo swamped.

However, it is so nice to have my full closet back at my disposal and my snuggly own warm bed! And as much as I enjoy trying new things and eating Chinese food, there's no substitute for a down-home fried chicken or greasy thin-crust pizza craving. And my own BF to hug and laugh with (even though all he's interested in doing lately is conquering the new Call of Duty: Black Ops game - sigh, boys).

After you've been away from home for a bit, what do you most look forward to when coming back?




Top: Forever 21 H81 brushed plaid (worn here and here before)
Sweater: Ann Taylor marled wool shrug
Skirt: J. Crew wool bungalow (on sale at Factory store - or longer version online here)
Tights: Anne Klein
Shoes: Vince Camuto Bronco (worn here and here before)
Necklace: J. Crew crystal cylinder

+++

I do still plan to do another Respect the Outfits post this week though - for Friday. Since it was such a fun post seeing everyone's blog photo "bloopers," we're going back to Outtakes! So pretty please send me your best blog photo outtakes by late Thursday and I'll be putting up another post on Friday with you gals rockin' your finest gear and funniest pics.

Pics can be sent to: respecttheshoes (at) live.com.