Cyber Monday!

I can't say that I know where a ton of great deals are but I'm going to research it right now! I'll continue to update this post as I find goodies for us :)
This is a pretty good start though... The very popular Jessica Simpson Dany (I just ordered the grey snake and already have and love the black version) is only $69.99 today!! They have purple velvet too!!! And free shipping! So many exclamations!
If you want some boots I have a half off coupon for you too... 50BOOT
I got the Alfie in "Dust"

Endless.com is one of my favorite online shopping resources and they're having a buy more save more event. Spend $100 get $30 off, etc. Click HERE 

Another favorite, Net-a-Porter.com just started a huge end of season sale with some really great shoes and lots of sizes. No code needed.

Solestruck.com is offering 50% off sale items with code FP72HMPZF awesome!


And though I haven't officially announced it, I am the new designer for bebe footwear. So I'm sneaking this news in here so that YOU know if first. haha. They are doing a Cyber Monday deal...
bebe.com 20% off plus free shipping

Over at Vintage Shaun (super cute vintage goodies) you'll get 15% off with code: SHAUN


Enjoy! And leave me a comment with your favorite deals of the day :)