Things of beauty...

Busy busy week...everything is taking pace now as if in sync with the month of November. The work decision: I have to admit I took the easy road. After a bit of soul searching I decided, why make life hard for myself? I work because I enjoy it; simple as that. Every now and then my ego gets the better of me and I feel like I could...in fact I positively should...progress and grow. I was asked to consider a bigger role, something completely different, very much out of my comfort zone. Ultimately though I decided against it. I work part time and this role required a lot more than that. I have made my choices; I want to be there to collect my kids after school, so I said 'no'. Helped along the way to this decision by my trusted confidants who asked that insightful question as they know me so well - 'do you really want to take this on Lou? Think about it, picture the scene...'. So there you go, we live and learn.

And so to beautiful things of classic elegance...

via from me to you


I am so tired this week after nights of broken sleep, I am wishing for some time here:


Beautiful Helena Christensen...


A room for a reader...




Molly Ringwald in crisp, white shirt elegance...


I think I need to advertise this list to those who know me...I am a true introvert...


Marion Cottilard in the coolest dress...


Cary Grant on a  rainy sidewalk...





via 100 Layer Cake
Parisian style...love the whole look.

via classiq


via Dust Jacket Attic

via Haute Design
Emma Watson in Vogue wearing some diamond delights...


Thank goodness it's the weekend! Have a lovely one.