Satire

"I would just love it if people did not smoke in front of my baby, but I don't want to upset them. I mean, some people are very uncomfortable when they can't smoke."


"I think its lovely when my employees do some work when they come and sit in the office. Some of them do and I really appreciate it, but if they come in and just play games on the computer or read the newspaper, I just grin and bear it. I think it would be a bit rude to ask my employees do some work."


"I think it is a good idea for people sent to this prison to hand over their mobile phones and any money they have on them. I mean, prisons are so much more efficent when you control what is coming in. However, I think it's really rude to ask prisoners to hand over their stuff. I don't want to hurt their feelings."


"I get a lot of people coming in my cafe and eating their own sandwiches from their packed lunches. I would probably sell more sandwiches if people bought mine, but it is a bit embarassing telling them they can't eat their own. I just accept that is what they do at other places."


Is it really that hard asking people nicely to take their shoes off?