Off to China... AGAIN

Is it just me or does it seem like I am always traveling?? Ugh, and China. Why does China hate Blogger so much?



For those of you who don't know, China blocks me from accessing my blog so I've set up some oldies but goodies for you to re read or for some of you to read for the first time. They'll post over the next week.
Please make sure you leave your comments on this post with ANY questions you have about my China trips or about the design process. I got some really good ones last time and I love sharing my behind the scenes secrets with you guys :)

(view from my hotel in China)



 Ok! I'm off. I'll be back in a week with lots of new experiences and a new project! I'm excited to let you guys know which line I'm designing right now. 



xox

-Celine ♥
TheShoeGirl