Ultimate Style Crush

I was cruising my favorite blogs and stopped in my tracks and dropped my jaws (and I do have big jaws too) at this look.

YES YES YES...YES!!!!!!!!!!


P.S....Her shirt, jacket, and pants were all thrifted:)


Let me tell THEE all of thy places I shall go if I had rocked this outfit...

1. To work so all of the hater teachers can talk about me behind my back and then run home to their closets to try to pull the look off...then get sad because they can't and come back to work and spread rumors that I'm a man...well because they are haters:)

2.  To stand in line at Starbucks to buy coffee...even though I don't drink coffee but I would go because I would want the young girls and guys standing in line to wonder who I am:)

3. To a parent/teacher conference for one of my students so the parent can be so distracted by the patterns yet flyness that is moi'.
4. To church...yes church...just so I can make the deacons of the church jealous of my rocking plaid pants and stripes better than them.

5. To the UPS store where my new blackberry is waiting after I called Sprint and screamed (politely) in the phone that their Blackberry with the "pearl" button SUCKS and demanded that I deserved the NEW Blackberry free of charge (he he he...true story)

Oh you think it's a fluke? Here she is again! I am singing lullabies and hymns just at the inspiration these looks give me!