Monday muse...

I wish I had looked like this on the school run this morning. But no, I was in running tights ready to get back into the running regime. When I don't run for a week it makes me feel...hmm...as if something is not right; which is strange given I spent 32 years of my life never having run. Lesson learned? It's never too late to take something up!

...fur mittens from Copenhagen Cycle Chic...

A strange but rather nice weekend. Strange due to thought-provoking activities, like going to the swankiest dinner party I have ever attended in one of the most beautiful houses I have ever been in. You know something is different on the glamour quotient when the staff greet you at the door and not the hosts; they were inside being elegant and wonderful. Had a rather special evening...needless to say.

...a glamourous view...

I have come to the conclusion that no one in my house is even remotely as tidy as me and this can cause friction at weekends. It also contributes to the requirement to spend most of Monday re-grouping my house. I have this to say: 'Meh'. As reported in the Sunday Times, this word (if you can call it that) covers almost all of life's observations; so 'Meh' to that.

I am developing a strong desire to go to Cape Cod. I think Cape Cod and me, we might work really well. We have started lusting over the incredible beach houses you can rent there. I have never been but get the distinct impression I would love it. I want to go to Marth'a Vineyard. Any thoughts?

...a place to sit...
The Christmas shopathon has started in earnest; me and my laptop have been in overload, click buy, click buy. My postman and I are going to be good friends by the time December 24th arrives...'tis the season....

Oh and a P.S. pop over and vote for Lou, Boos and Shoes here; it's in the top right corner of their page. I'm bashful, but it would be nice to get through the first round :-)