Roomies

(Tracee Ellis Ross)
If I had a low enough IQ to sign up for a reality show like Jersey Shore...I would request to have Tracee Ellis Ross and Victoria Beckham as roommates so I could play dress up in their closets!

(Victoria Beckham)
This outfit is a hybrid of what I would look like:)


I went out to celebrate a friend's bday at a jazz club but got nervous because all I really own are "teacher" clothes. That's when I called Juanette (a blogger turned friend from Dallas) and she styled me over the phone. The only requirements I gave her was that I wanted to wear my hair in an "updo" like Tracee Ellis Ross and rock my leopard heels



Grace Jones Tee: Zara's
Jessica Simpson Heels
JCP Cargo Pants
Thrifted Tux from Juanette
Vintage Clutch
Earrings from International Festival

(I'm liking this hairstyle...it's a good protective styling option)



(Here's the fiance. Side Note...You will never see a pic of me with a glass in my hand...I might become president one day:)