Be still...

I spent two hours today completely relaxing - having reflexology and a massage. It was divine, meditative, healing. No matter how many times I tell myself it is worth investing in 'me' time, I don't.  For all the hard-earned pennies I spend on shoes, I know I should channel into something that provides well-being. Being forced to lie still for two hours with just my thoughts was cathartic. To start with my mind was everywhere; work, home, kids, parent's evening, dresses, plans, food, money, shoes, work again. Then gradually it calmed down and it was thoughts of me, us, them. Then it was just me.

The result now is that I feel like I could sleep for a week! I am about as much use to anyone as a chocolate teapot. So with that in mind, I sign off with little else to say but - I will be back!

P.S. Got nominated...YEY! What a lovely surprise! Will you vote for my blog when the voting starts?