And in response...

Hello, it's me. So, from my last post I have learned that there are lots of ladies out there who like what I like. A set of kindred spirits, if you will. This makes me smile and think. Thank you so much for taking the time :-) lets be friends...

Cate Blanchett via that kind of woman
For those still with me, here are my answers:

It's got to be earl grey - I am a complete cuppa tea freak; it's my first thought when I open my eyes in the morning. Get up. Make tea.
Roses - in full bloom please.
Dresses - have so many I have made a pact with myself to stop buying any more.
Breakfast at Tiffany. Audrey Hepburn at her LBD best. But ''Breakfast Club' has a special place i my heart.
Eggs Benedict, for sure. They make it best Stateside.
Sancerre every time.
Diamonds - always.
Bed by 10pm.
Childbirth: I have done both ways; one of each and I would have to say, I'd opt for the drugs.
I love tidy and clear, it never stays that way so I end up with mess that is never quite bohemian enough.
Black tie. There is just not enough opportunity to dress up in life...and don't get me started on dancing. Love to go dancing...
Pushing myself - be better, try harder.
City break. Ideally somewhere like Boston.
Shoes. Doh.
New best friend: Kate Winslet.
I buy new. Shamelessly. Trying to stop.
I know it's hardly critically acclaimed, but it's 'Home Alone', snuggled up with the kids.
Live and let live - my opening thought in most situations is this.
I have seen Neil Diamond sing live - awesome, but ultimately Elvis is the King.
Cover it, cover it, cover it. Banish that grey...
Anything literary...numbers freak me out.
Panic and freak out. Of course.
Both 'Country Living' and 'Vogue'? I must acknowledge both the country bumpkin and the girl about town in me.
A run...best way to start the day.
Shockingly few people have heard of 'The Good Life'...how is this so? Is it a thoroughly British thing?  I am a Margo disciple. My work colleagues felt I was so similar to Margo that they had a photo of my head superimposed on her body to illustrate the fact, on my leaving card. Margo all the way. Drink Gerry?

via are so happy
Meanwhile, the Boos have returned to school this week which affords me some time in my own company again. I must admit, it's quite nice.

At the weekend, very sadly, our cat passed away. He was an old boy, I had had him since I was 21 and he had used up every single one of his nine lives. He was the apple of our eye before we had children (once necessitating a trip to Amsterdam to be cut short due to him going missing; we simply had to come home). Over time of course babies usurped him and in recent years as his health deteriorated he was sometimes, I am shame-faced to say, the bottom of a long list of chores. So when I say I am in my own company at home I really mean it; with no 'pad-pad-pad' of cat paws through the house. But as they say in cricket, he had a good innings...but I will surely miss him.