Things of beauty...

Every Friday rolls around and I am amazed at where the time goes - but then everyone says that don't they? This week has has some highs and lows; yesterday I lost my temper and I never ever do that! It was work-related and I am usually pretty even-handed, laid-back person and for some reason all of that went out the window. I woke this morning thinking: 'what was that?!' Full moon?

I have been thinking about blogging this week, as I still find myself feeling an acute sense that I don't want the people I know to know I blog. This mainly applies to work and school-Mummy circles of friends and acquaintances. The thing with blogging is that you just have to get it don't you? And if you don't get it, no amount of explanation will cover the rather bizarre urge to publish your life and thoughts to cyberspace, to enjoy and rely on the comments of strangers, to share pictures of beauty - to just put it out there for like-minded folk to see in the hope that they too will look and think - ahh yes, love that image. A picture-perfect slice of life. As ever I conclude: I like it, I get it, so what else matters?

by Chris Nicholls




I think this cotton ball bridal bouquet is just the cat's pyjamas...


Little girls with top knots...


Gorgeous woollen treats from Catherine Tough. My friend W gave me one of these hearts as she knew it was just my thing; it's one of my favourite items.


Love the shape of this dress and the strong and beautiful face of this woman...she looks entirely graceful and elegant.

by Stephanie Rausser
Time for some George action...this man is divine.



Eames rocker


Cameron looking positively Cameron-esque...


A perfect white-washed, rustic, simple interior.


Audrey Hepburn and Cat...


Wallpaper heaven...


Grosgrain ribbon bow - it's the simple things...





Have a weekend that features one of the following: 
a sleepy morning laying in bed, 
walking somewhere beautiful, 
toasted marshmallows in front of the fire!!