Sleepy Food Baby Time Change

Greetings from Singapore! I've been here two days so far and I feel like all I've done has been sleep and eat! The time zone difference (12 hours from East Coast) has hit me quite hard this trip around and I'm fighting the going to bed real early/waking up real early routine.

Singapore is one of my fave cities in Asia and is because the people are courteous, the place is orderly and clean and the food is spectacular - I think Zimmern or Bourdain said it best when they referred to Singapore like Asia 101 for people coming to this part of the world for the first time!

Here's a pic from me at dinner looking greasily happy and as if I was housing a stupendously large food baby (which I totally was after the meal):


The next day trying to look respectable but in an bleary-eyed coma:
      

And then a medley of poorly-taken photos. What I've realized thus far? I have already whined about needing a new camera - I've really got to finally get one when I get back home stat!




And so far my favorite view each day:


+++

I'm going to hold off on doing another reader feature this week due to my being out of whack with time (and not completely sure I'll be able to blog at all when I get to China!) - but please hold on to your best outfit pic outtakes because we'll do that again next! I'm got some fantabulously stupid ones!