Things of beauty...

A whole lot of soul-searching has gone on this week and I think I have come to a conclusion that I am content with. It's funny isn't it how life makes you do these mental audits every now and then; this one has been brewing for a while and now I have decided - it's all OK I will stay as is. I got a present from my husband; he arrived home last night, a rainy Thursday, with a package from Mulberry. I had an inkling it was coming but still, let's just say that I slept with my new handbag next to my bed just like when I was little and I had new shoes and couldn't have them far from me overnight! Old habits die hard.

I have had some wonderful comments this week from readers of my little blog and it has warmed me to know that people out there empathise. So thank you.

I have a weekend ahead of catching up with friends, we have the task of teaching the kids to play Monopoly and generally trying to re-group before another working week next week. I am working on a new project that is testing my brain capacity - but I kinda like how that feels. And any day now I will become an Auntie again...literally counting down til my lovely sister in law Natasha has her babe!





via 100 Layer Cake


Take a deep breath and...



...the rather stunning Amber Valletta...
by Mikkel Vang


Still longing for brighter weather but for now it's still boot season...


'Child with a Dove' by Pablo Picasso.


Gwyneth...she is so...perfect...






Tiffany's diamonds...






Have a relaxing weekend; I know that's all I want!