Ask Anna... Reader Question: No Shoes in the House?

Ask Anna... Reader Question: No Shoes in the House?

I think having the sign on/near the front door is a great start because it prepares people as they are walking in the door. Some will forget and you'll have to remind them but that's ok. I've had a few guests make rude comments about it but I don't care because it's my home and I'm the one cleaning it.As far as what we wear in the house, it kind of depends on the season. I do have plastic disposable booties for service workers but we usually just run around in socks or bare feet. We do all have house slippers but my daughter is the only one that really wears them. I've never had a guest complain about what they should wear after they take their shoes off and most of them know that if they want sock to bring them with them. :)