It's Been A Long Time!




It's been a while, hasn't it?
I have good excuses reasons but I'll save them for another time.
Let's blame it on Blogger being down for a couple of days.
What?
It's TRUE.
Blogger was down!
So that's my reason.


(Target Tank/Vintage Skirt*/Random Belt, Thrifted clutch)
The pockets on this skirt are fabulous!

My school year is winding down and wedding planning is in high gear.
I never really mention that I'm planning a wedding because I don't want to turn this into a wedding blog.
Like we need another one of those!
But I will give great highlites because you won't believe the gifted people that have come through this blog that will have a heavy influence on that day:)


I will say this...it won't be one of those "awww look at her skip on fake rose petals down the yellow brick road then watch them stuff cake in each other's face and everybody laughs because he got cake in her hair" type of events.
I don't have time for all of that foolishness and HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT!
And my wedding shoes are leopard print for goodness sake.
I wouldn't have it any other way...but you knew that:)


It'll be lowkey but fun. Emphasis on fun.
 I'll share bits and pieces after it's all said and done.



 Today, I had the pleasure of meeting Yvette, owner of Belle Curve Boutique in Houston.
Chastity from The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style introduced us. (She knows everybody!)
I got to see some of the latest Spring items and I even got to play with the dolls style a few of the newer pieces!
I had great fun and the pieces are fab, affordable and I even taught Yvette that leopard print is neutral.
My work on earth is done!

Bella Curve Dress/Necklace
Belt & 2nd necklace (my own)


If you're in Houston, drop by Belle Curve and check out some of the goodies!
Yvette told me she started her boutique because she got so frustrated with the sizing of online stores and wanted to make fashion accessible to curvy women! Tell her I sent you and give her a big hug for me:)

Belle Curve Boutique
10350 South Post Oak
Suite 100
Houston, Texas


Belle Curve Top/Harem Pants
(These pics don't do the pants justice...the sequin band is part of the pants)
My personal bag by DIY RAVEN



P.S...These pictures SUCK hot boiled eggs! I'm working on getting my real camera back in operation.

*The vintage skirt I'm wearing is technically supposed to go to SFAM but I threatened encouraged Juanette to let me try it...for business purposes of course! (kinda loving it & keeping it) We are each other's personal shoppers so it's hard giving up goodies! *hangs head*