This Gingham Walked into an Apothecary ...

Sorry, Kim, my will is weak and I've broken the shopping ban this weekend with a trip to Anthro (though I've sold a few older pieces and had a return, so technically I didn't spend any new money). OK, and I may have visited a few other stores while I was at the mall, but I only made one additional purchase from this one ...

This outfit was inspired by a dressing room ensemble that Liz put together - and you all know how I love to treat gingham and stripes like neutrals, so this look came from the Anthro gods. Good thing the green cissus button-up was not at my local store, or I may have imbibed in that as well!

IMG_4546

IMG_4550  IMG_4583

Top: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin (worn here before)
Skirt: Anthropologie Parameter apothecary
Shoes: Xhiliration by Target teanna (worn here before - similar here)
Jewelry: Old Navy ethnic statement (worn here before), enamel bangle (similar here)

And the outfit I wore over the weekend that got me in the dressing room with the apothecary skirt:

IMG_4462  IMG_4458

Shorts: J. Crew chino (worn here before)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks finch (worn here before)
Bag: Longchamp canvas/leather (gift from big sis - similar here in navy, not sim but cute here)

You gals doing anything interesting for Memorial Day weekend coming up?