Soft Rock Randomness

Here's my outfit from last Friday. Oldies but goodies that I either never wear or haven't worn in eons:

IMG_4476

IMG_4498  IMG_4521

IMG_4499

Dress: H&M (worn here before - kinda sim here, -ish here, luxe here)
Jacket: F21 knit moto (worn here before - similar here, here)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction pine a colada (worn here before - similar here, luxe here)
Bag: Nine West crossbody clutch (similar here)
Belt: UO Deena & Ozzy stretch (worn here before - similar here)

♦   ♦   ♦   ♦

Thanks to AmyK (and Anne) for the blog tag! Without your style and humor, my little blog galaxy would be two stars shy and glow a little dimmer - plus I'd be a scrambling for a topic today.

So what's the tag? List seven bits of randomness about myself. As I am all about the random, it was actually kind of difficult to narrow things down / remove the absolute weirdness to the following:

  1. I am a dominant leftie. Which means rightie is usually relegated to "hold this steady" status while leftie is the brains of the operation. Which also means I am still traumatized by that 3rd grade exercise about segregation my teacher did where she proceeded to tell all the lefties in the room that they now had to sit separate from the righties and couldn't participate in gym or lunch, and in the span of five minutes turned half a dozen 8-year-olds into hysterical sobbing wrecks - got the point of that exercise, still damaged by it, thank you.
  2. When strangers are nice to me, I am immediately on the mental offensive. Maybe it is the NY-er in me, but I've grown up being taught not to trust people I don't know and these gosh-darn-nice-for-no-reason southern folk sometimes freak me out!
  3. I would like to own a bed and breakfast someday. Well, actually I probably don't considering the work involved - but I've read enough soppy love story borderline romance novels in my youth to be in love with the idea of owning one. Where else would handsome young strangers with damaged hearts go to escape from their lives and hopefully find passionate new love with the innkeeper?
  4. I like to eat dinner or lunch foods for breakfast. Like cold pizza, or a bowl of ramen, or a sandwich with chips. I prefer it over eggs or cereal, and honestly I have it in my head that it is better for me if I ate my biggest calorie busters early in the day.
  5. I have probably an unhealthy love for Anthony Bourdain. Now this is probably not news to some of you, but I don't just tune into his show every time it airs (which is like every two hours, so I can't be the only one who is infatuated with the Bourdain) - but I dig him in that I-would-love-to-hang-out-with-you-and-eat-good-food-with-you-and-maybe-roll-around-in-your-sheets-and-rifle-through-your-cabinets-and-sniff-out-your-frig kind of way. So just wee culinary hero worship crush.
  6. I love to stare at my pup. Her face is just full of expression and character - from her happy-go-lucky "I'm going to pounce on you" look to her closed-eye grimace when she is emphatically scratching herself. I can entertain myself for hours just staring at her. Which of course freaks my dog out.
  7. As much as I truly enjoy blogging, I also enjoy not blogging. Weekends are blissful blog-free times.
So instead of just passing this on to one individual, I'd like to virtually tag all of you! Please share in your weirdness here - you gals have any fun, juicy, hilarious bits of randomness you would like to share?