Things of beauty...

Can I just start by saying 'OMG' in the truest sense of the acronym?! What a week. Obviously the spate of long weekends has put me completely off kilter, as I could not get my head together in recent days. I drove my car into a wall for no apparent reason. I was a maniac at work, flitting from one meeting to the next in a daze. I spent my evenings trying to sort out Boo's epic science project (you know that scene in 'The Devil Wears Prada' where Anne Hathaway is painting a solar system planet; that was me, except I don't even work for a dragon lady!). Not a moment for anything sensible, I was home alone, falling into bed late to watch SATC reruns as my downtime. P.S. It's at the stage where Carrie is with Aidan but has an affair with Big - Big is at his divinest, naughtiest worst = YUM.

Meanwhile my lovely sister in law is at motherhood week twelve - it's meant to be a milestone where the baby sleeps just that little bit more predictably, but my sprightly nephew was not cooperating. Mutual tears ensued (his, hers and mine) with me trying to empathise, advise, just help her in whatever way I could. That's the thing is with motherhood; no one can do it for you!

A weekend of relaxing ahead, catching up and planning the new few months out in our little lives.

Photograph by Polly Eltes

photograph by Braedon Photography via Once Wed



Olivia Palermo for Tibi Spring 2011
Perfect garden symmetry...

photograph by Polly Eltes



Elie Saab

via solid frog photograph by fabio bartelt for Marie Claire

Country Living photograph by Charlie Colmer

via everything fabulous by miss vu
A simple stroll...

via inspiration pocket by Jak and Jil

Southern Living
I am loving this dress...have no idea where it is from though...hate when that happens!


Weekend relaxing...here I come!