Beware, The Plain Janes of the World



If you are conservative, you are going to hate this outfit. I happen to love it! It is one of those "I feel the most me" type of outfits.


From the old school snakeskin glasses from the thrift shop for 49 cents...


...to the DOUBLE Leopard. Umm hmmm. Leopard sweater AND shoes.
(Just so you know, in my house...leopard print is a neutral. Those are my house rules.)


I've worn this dress a trillion times on this blog and I've never thought to wear this until today.


You would think that I felt ridiculous. 80's glasses...not matching. But I didn't. I felt kind of conservative.
Lately, I've really been into mixing prints. I crave it. I need it. Gotta have it!



Like I said, I felt the most ME.


JCP leopard cardi (I've had in my closet since September)
Anthropologie Dress
Random Belt
Sam Edelman Heels
"Reiko Red" clutch c/o DIY RAVEN
Thrifted Vintage Snakeskin glasses (these make me want to sing "Poison" by BBD) 


You really should get one of these custom bags by Raven!


P.S...Happy Cinco De Mayo! This is my Cinco De Mayo dance!

avatars myspace with Gickr


Friend GFS Here
Tweet GFS Here
Shop SFAM Here