Daylight is Not the Same

Happy Daylight Savings Day! Did any of you ladies partake in the Target GO International dress re-releases today? Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to my fave super-chain today, so when I got up this morning, I immediately ordered the Tracy Feith hibiscus dress and the Libertine striped tunic - hope they work out! Though I think I may be the only one jumping the gun here - everything still seems to be available online - wonder if there's been any rush in-stores?

Work's been heinous this last week and  now I'm headed off to the sunshine state for work so I apologize in advance for this week's slacker blogging and responding! Don't you worry though, I'll be back with some boring conference outfits later this week, haha.

Here are some of my cas outfits from the weekend:

IMG_2219    IMG_2241

IMG_2249

Top: F21 H81 brushed plaid (worn here before)
Skirt: H&M drop-pocket (worn here before - similar here or here)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aerosoles tassel wedge (worn here before - similar here or pump here)
Necklace: fuzzyelephant via Etsy

IMG_2267   IMG_2273

Dress: LE Canvas pocket dress (this seemed shorter and more flattering on the 6' tall model, hm ...)
Belt: Anthropologie bow & angle (similar here or style here)
Necklace: willow street gifts via Etsy
Shoes: Xhiliration by Target teanna (worn here before)

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

Dont' forget to submit your fave outfits for this week's Respect the Outfits post - more info HERE - send your pics to respecttheshoes(at)live.com.

And there's still time to enter my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway HERE!

Have a fantastic mid-March week, ladies!