Frills Ahoy!

Thanks for your comments in my last post about my hair, which implies to me that I'm probably due for an actual new 'do, as I was so bored with my hair that morning that I decided to flip my part. I ended up with bouncy hair and bangs that didn't poke me in the eyes, but also ended up with all my hair in my face pretty much all day. So, you're stuck with my old hair and the same ole should-they-stay-or-go bangs for another day, haha.

This is my girly sailor outfit. I know, I am one stripe shy of swabbing the decks here, but I couldn't help myself. Springtime equals white and stripes to me. Now if the weather would actually start acting some kind of spring-like!

IMG_2145



Sweater: Anthropologe Guinevere roaming frills (worn here before - similar style here / here, color here)
Top: H&M striped (similar here)
Skirt: Zara elastic-waist (worn here before - similar-ish here, not really but me likey here)
Tights: Anthropologie berry bush (worn here before - similar here)
Necklace: Anthropologie nueva granada (worn here before - similar-ish here or I wish here)
Shoes: Anthropologie raines / Seychelles ring in the new year (worn here before - similar here or ish here)

♠   ♠   ♠   ♠

So what has got you all shopping-hot and wishlist-bothered for spring? What are some pieces you've gotta have to complete your it's-getting-warmer wardrobe?

Like I need more of anything, but here's what's on my current spring list:

✓  Platform sandals (I wanted to save some money for the inevitable platform-related hospital visit, so I got the teannas from Target for a steal - yes, both colors)

☐  Maxi dress (this means you, hydrangea petals dress, so go on sale already!)

✓  Lighter crossbody bag (I splurged on my first Minkoff - and apparently I have a thing for navajo prints)

☐  Lace-hemmed slip or half-slip (I rue the day I missed out on you, fool-proof half-slip, but I've got my eye on your taller sister, the lace-edged slip)

☐  Almost anything yellow (I need more shades of yellow in my life - which is funny because that was a color I stayed away from for the longest time because I thought it looked unflattering on me - ah, growth)

☐  A zebra head (I just need it, seriously)

☐  Blinge-y cluster necklace (the mini turned out to be a "huge" disappointment - anyone know of a good sub for the original J. Crew supernova necklace?)