Limoncello

Dresses are the easiest go-to piece when you want something fast and simple - I've worn dresses all week, coincidence? - one item, and bam! outfit done.

I wanted something simple there's that word again and fun today, so this cheapie new dress answered my fashion prayers. It makes me think that the weather outside is not also sunny but balmy, and I can kick up my feet as I lazily lounge on a porch swing and relax by the verandah with a sweating class of limoncello, i.e., my idea of grown-up lemonade, as any reference to a blackberry only revolved around some sort of pie.

Now if someone could just up the temp by about twenty degrees and gift me a great big ole victorian on a bluff overlooking the water with a porch and swing - and call Giada to make me some limoncello while we're at it - then everything would be all right for a Thursday.

IMG_2592

IMG_2640 IMG_2599

IMG_2577

Dress: Forever 21 Love21 classic striped woven (check stores - or similar-ish cas here or pretty here)
Cardigan: J. Crew celosia (similar here or here)
Belt: J. Crew skinny metallic (similar here)
Necklace: Anthropologie nueva granada (worn here before - similar here or-ish here)
Shoes: Artisan by Clarks herring (worn here before - similar here or here)
Bracelet: Forever 21 faceted cube spiral

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

BTW, I'd added some new items to my blog sale - you can use the My Shop button on the right or click HERE - thanks!