Things of beauty...

I started to write about my week but then as I typed, I have turned on the news and am listening to reports of the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan...the reports have left me speechless, everything here seems rather insignificant by comparison...all our thoughts are of course with those affected.

In my little life, it's my birthday tomorrow so I shall spend the weekend celebrating with family and friends. I have decided it is Spring; my house is full of tulips and daffodils. You have left me some lovely comments this week...so thank you, thank you for coming back for more :-)





the strong beautfiul face of Kate Winslet

The perfection of this speaks to me...makes me wanna - mess up the sofa... ;-)

via Little Emma English Home



I am completely haunted by the song 'Someone Like You' by Adele...


via The Littlest Things
Emma Watson in Burberry...




Why  I blog...in a nutshell...



via The Sartorialist



photograph by Elizabeth Messina

'Portrait of a Girl' by Edgar Degas.


Dreaming of summer days now...



from Cabbages and Roses

Have a restful weekend...