GFS in New Orleans: Santa Fe Chic



Can you believe I thrifted this skirt? It was actually a two piece and I got it for the top. I was really digging the ethnic print of it all. Then for some reason unknown to me, I decided to try on the skirt and slide it up!


VOILA! It's a dress! A dress I love the most!  The print has a Santa Fe vibe to it, don't you think?


I threw on my wedges and a belt and walked the streets of New Orleans. New Orleans is a blogger's dream for beautiful backdrops for pictures. I couldn't get enough of the brick buildings and random spottings of grafitti.

Thrifted skirt worn as dress
Sam Edelman Wedges
Random Belt
AA Clutch bag
Aldo Earrings







Thanks to The Minister of Style's suggestion we made it to Mother's Cafe where the line was crazy long! I felt just like a tourist taking pics of people while they were working!

Next New Orleans Post coming soon...