Slightly on Target

I'm so glad to be home! Going to FL isn't far, but it seems so much longer when you have a BF and pup at home that you're missing! Especially since all the time in FL was spent rolling out at the crack of the dawn and finishing long after dark - I had zero problem sleeping like a rock in the hotel.

A little "surprise" that I enjoy receiving after a long week away is a little pile of fresh packages (OK, one package, but still, it's nice). I received my Target GO International dresses and wanted to share my thoughts on them (though I'll keep it short since I know reviews have already made their rounds in the blogosphere).

IMG_2383   IMG_2388

Tracy Feith by Target hibiscus print dress: I think most of you gals know by now that the Tracy Feith dresses fit real small, so you've lucked out on this one, petite gals. I am typically a size 2/2P and got this in a 5 and it "just" fit. If you're on the busty side, you probably need to size up. The length is perfect on my short frame and it is fully lined in a bright orange with a layer of crinoline along the hem for added flounce. I really like this dress - except I kind of feel like I need to be on a Hawaiian vacation to wear it. I'm undecided about this one ... I may trade it in for the all-white version.

See Kathryn rock the dress.

IMG_2373   IMG_2378

Libertine by Target striped tunic: I'm not sure about this. It is short, so I'm going to need some leggings or other bottoms to wear this out in public in. And the puffed sleeves - I am kind of feeling football player-ish. I got this in a S for the additional length and I figured the 100% cotton material will probably shrink in the wash. I think I'm going to end up keeping this so I can wear it for super-cas at-home weekends since I'm automatically in love with something if it has stripes.

See Pamela, M and Carol rock the tunic.

And this is what I wore today - hello, beautiful spring - albeit cloudy - weather! I even broke out my very first Minkoff, which I love love love, but which I also carry around like a newborn baby! I'm not much of a handbag person - this ain't Respect the Purse -  and honestly I'm cheap can't you tell, hehe, so this is a big purse splurge for me. That I will coddle around like a purse baby. My sweet little studded purse baby.

IMG_2351   IMG_2368

IMG_2371

Dress: AT Loft dotty blossoms (worn here before - similar here, here or luxe here)
Belt: cheapie gold woven (similar here)
Shoes: Artisan by Clarks herring bow flats (worn here before - similar here or here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff navajo studs clutch