Things of beauty...

Morning all. Happy end of the week. A week of way too much business; my project at work has gathered a pace and is so technically difficult I am having to 'think on my feet' every time I speak. Ugh. Trying my best though...characteristically.

This weekend I am doing some corporate wifery, dinner in a swanky hotel with my husband and his colleagues. Will report back next week...my thoughts at the moment: what to wear?!

The Boos are both singing in a choir competition on Saturday; children singing is innocence personified so I shall try to hold it together as we watch! There are rare times when my two children with a four year age gap between them get to do something together.

So in amongst weekend activities, hopefully some time for a run and a bit of down time. And here for you on a Friday are some things of beauty...as well researched as I could manage!


love this smile - photograph by Jamie Beck via Cup of Jo


via cabbages and roses


Nothing like a sleeping boy...

photograph by Caroline Arber

photograph by Natasha via this flickr

photograph by virginia macdonald

Impossibly perfect hair...how does she do it?

Olivia Palermo



via ginalouisadesigns via crush cul de sac

Zooey Deschanel

photograph by Olivia Graham
Spring greens...


Style Queen...fashion editor of Italian Vogue...

Giovanna Battaglia

photograph by Jamie Beck on her blog from me to you
via zoeclaudia tumblr 

Bye bye friends...Mwah!
Lou x