GFS in New Orleans: Color Block Me



I decided to do some major color blocking one of my nights in New Orleans. I wanted to steer clear of "all black everything." It's amazing how much my style has changed over the years...a large part due to blogging. 
 
It has allowed me to try new things and step out of my once "Banana Republic only" box!

I know you are tired of me wearing my Blue Suede PLV heels but I just love them so! They are so comfy and perfect for any occasion. 

They serve me well whether I'm in church or crawling on New Orleans streets after hours...which would eventually lead me right back to church if I'm not careful:)

Target Shirt
Zara Skirt
Pour La Victoire Heels
Clutch/bracelet borrowed from Juanette

HAS BLOGGING CHANGED YOUR STYLE??



Next New Orleans post coming in a few days...

And don't forget about the Houston Blogger Meet up this Saturday! March 26...are you coming?