My New Favorite Purple

I got this skirt on Ebay recently on a whim and love love it, but other than white and black (and more purple - so yes, I still have trouble breaking out of matchy-matchydom), I'm not so sure what else to pair with it. I recall Dea rocking this skirt way back when, but I am not sure I can pull off the bright green pairing as well as she had.

You color-switching gurus have any recommendations?


 


Top: Lands' End pinpoint (similar-ish here or here)
Skirt: Anthropologie Left of Center diagonal divide (similar-ish here or not really but cute here)
Tights: UO scroll (worn here before - similar here)
Belt: J. Crew metallic skinny (similar here)
Necklace: Laila Rowe (similar here or cheap here)
Shoes: Franco Sarto suede gamble (worn here before - similar here

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

For the next Respect the Outfits reader feature, let's go back to our favorites! The last favorites post was a huge hit and we had a ton of really gorgeous ladies dressed in their feel-good best. So let's do it again!

What has been a favorite outfit of yours? What have you worn recently (or from recent memory) that has made you feel fantastic? Was it a special occassion piece that you'll keep forever, the never-fail dress that helped snag you a boyfriend,  the best skirt in the world that loves your figure back, a dear gift from a loved one, or just a not-so-plain-ole "it's Thursday" ensemble that had you strutting it down the cubicle aisle feeling good?

Send me your outfit pic along with a short descriptor of why your outfit is one of your faves. Include outfit deets and a link back to your original post, if you like. Post will go up on Wednesday, March 16, so please send me your stuff by Tuesday evening! Shoot your stuff over to me at respecttheshoes(at)live.com.

Thanks for keeping this reader feature going, I always love seeing what you gals submit!