I'm a Little Slow...

I've never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I've never really felt so stupid. It took me 2 months to "get" Tumblr. I don't know what it was that wasn't clicking, or if I just wasn't really trying, but I finally got it.

Since I'm pretty consumed with getting this new line off the ground I'll be posting to Tumbler in between blog posts. Just photos of the shoes I'm wearing and maybe shoes I'm seeing out and about. Quick little shots of, well, my life in heels... ;)

I hope you enjoy it- I think it will be fun and an easy way to share some fun fabulous (and maybe even not so fabulous) shoes! I share a lot of these on Twitter but I realize that a lot of you aren't Twitterers. I get it.
Please check it out and follow me if you'd like. My Tumblr 

(L.A.M.B. shoe straight off the runway)

(Louboutin)

(gianmarco lorenzi)

(L.A.M.B. shoe in the showroom in NY)

(DSquared2 "rain boot")