The Short of It

I found out yesterday that my pup has mange. And I'm not sure if I look good in cropped pants. And I have doubts whether this outfit works together or is too hodge podge-y. So that's about it for my day - how are you all doing?


No worries about the Pacey, ladies, she's got the demodectic kind, which is very treatable especially because we caught it early before we had to permanently rename her Patches. Plus it's not contagious to humans or other dogs so Pacey doesn't need to be sent to survivor island. And she can't re-catch it, so there'll be no burning of the bed or the couch.

So what about these pants? Should short people just not wear crops? Is there no such thing as a work-friendly crop, regardless of how much that Ann Taylor lady tries to tell us otherwise?



Top: H&M tiered (worn here before - similar here or here)
Sweater: Xhiliration by Target lace (or similar high-end here)
Pants: Loft marisa city synthetic cropped (or similar here)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction swim n fool (worn here before - similar here or w/bow here)
Necklace: Anthropologie jahara (worn here before - similar here or here)