70's Sitcom

I can't figure out if I look more like Mrs. Roper from Three's Company or Wulona from Good Times in this dress (technically it may be a robe that I thrifted for $1.50). Both are my style icons so I guess it doesn't matter! LOL!



These aren't the best shots. I was exhausted today and still had to run errands after work. I felt guilty about not posting lately so I just pulled over and snapped a few pics. I literally snapped a few pics and got back in the car. I didn't even bother checking to see if I was in the pictures!  I wish I would have cared enough to adjust my dress so my "junk" doesn't look so monstrous but I decided that you would understand. You'll just have to take my word for it that the dress was bunching in the back or you can believe that I swallowed a trough of Golden Oreos. Either way, I pictured you saying "oh girl, it's okay!"


I have been exhausted every single day after work! All I think about is climbing into bed as soon as I get home. I remember when I was younger, my mom would come in from work and she would immediately say that she needed atleast 30 minutes of quiet time before we pounced on her. I never understood it. I didn't. I would think "Why won't she just drive me to the mall or take me here or there?"
(Sam Edeleman Wedges/Thrifted Robe/Dress?/Target Belt)

Now, I get it momma. I get it. You were tired. You had 5 kids and you worked. I
get it. My dad used to come in and say the same thing. I get it now. I get it. YOU WERE BOTH TIRED! I officially apologize for thinking you were the SUCKIEST parents in the world! LOL! You weren't. You were just plain exhausted!

I know because now I'm tired and all I am responsible for is a dog...who doesn't bother to bark by the way.

Just in case you were wondering...this dress is hot as hell. Who invented polyester? I need to have a conversation with that brainiac!