Simplicity

This is what happens when one is tired and just wants to look like they atleast attempted to pull together simple look. I wore this to dinner last night. I got the shirt from Target because my school allows us to wear college tee's on certain days to promote college awareness for our students. I bought this three sizes too big to give it a loose/slouchy look. I threw on some jewelry and heels and out the door I went.


(Target Shirt/Skirt, Aldo Shoes, F21 Elephant Necklace, JCP necklace)

P.S...If you are in a funk and you wanna get out of it, google Cee-lo Green's newest song, I can't type the name of it because then I'll have to make an appointment with a priest to repent but it's worth it if you find it...by the way I'm not Catholic so that should let you know it's pretty naughty if I'm going to confessional for even typing the title of the song. Everytime I hear the song, I blush...giggle...and dance all at the same time.  If you know what the song is...don't judge me. God has his work cut out with me...I'm his personal project:)


And my dog Frankie Beverly wanted to show you his scarf swag:)