The Hierarchy of Zeros

as a kid at school, my books would fall victim to my scrawls. lyrics, logos, emblems as well as lists of my favourite bands would end up biro'd over every inch of empty page. i used to love it, gaining a little identity in a place where i felt i had none. this continued into adulthood, when last december i got one of my favourite 'scrawls' tattooed onto my arm.
i count myself lucky. it so happens that one of my favourite lyricists is a friend of mine. his lyrics have been heard in bands like The Robot Vs, Hikikomori Broadcast, and now in Amateurs.
Alex has recently finished his first novel, The Hierarchy of Zeros. i highly recommend that you get hold of a copy. he is selling them for £10.
click on the image below to visit his blog, where you will also find a link to ebay where you can purchase a copy, if you like.
money doesnt buy you love but its a fucking good start