My Intentions Were Pure

(I can't wait to wear this dress as an open jacket over some jeans or jeggings)

My intentions were good. I promise. I got dressed in this little frock (thrifted for 2 bucks)and set out for church. Somehow, I ended up at a restaraunt eating pancakes, a hashbrown casserole and bacon. What can I say, God knows my heart WANTED to go to church. Doesn't that count for something? It has to. Somebody woke up drunk this morning. I woke up and got dressed for Jesus. I just didn't quite make it. Atleast I got dressed...right? Right.

Thrifted Belt and Dress
Charles David Clutch
Aldo Shoes
Guilt for not making it to church: Me
Does it count if I told you that the pancakes were the best pancakes ever?

Also, I found this silk dress/jacket/ in the nightgown/robe section of the thrift store. The lesson is...look everywhere for hidden gems while thrfting.