Hot Shoes, Hotter Prices!

I know I promised a recap of my meet and greet with Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas today, however all of my photos are pure rubbish so I'm going to wait until I receive the professional photos from the event and re-cap then. I will say that it was truly an amazing experience and I can not thank Brown Shoe Company enough for the invite and the Fergie Shoes. I met some really wonderful people at the event too! Thank you. Thank you. A million times thank you! I also want to give a shout out to my girl Katina at the Nordstrom MAC Counter. You did an amazing job!

So since the recap is coming at a later date I decided that today I would show you how you can score amazing deals on some of the hottest fall trends at the clearance sale on stevemadden.com.


Wanderr - Steve Madden

What a great way to get in on the clog trend for a whole lot less. The Wanderr is now only $39.99!


Shooterr - Steve Madden

Leopard for less. Yes please! The Shooterr is also $39.99 and leopard is hot, hot, hot for fall!

Trikki - Steve Madden

A lace up oxford that is anything but masculine. These will look gorgeous paired with black tights. $49.99.


Focuss - Steve Madden

This is an ultra sexy over the knee boot in the prettiest chocolate hued suede. Where else can you find a suede OTK book for $99.99???

Happy shopping everyone!