Guest-Post: From Me To Lou....






....the gorgeous Kate Bosworth....

....the beautiful Natalia Vodianova....

....home is where her heart is....

....she loves the beach....
....classic, classy, beautiful, intelligent and very British....Louise, that is ;)


....she loves her shoes!

....I think it might have actually been these rumba pants that cemented our friendship....they sure made us smile!

....feminine and lovely....

....the lovely Kate Hudson....

....and I know she loves her bed!

....and we both love our girls....

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~ C.S. Lewis

I was thrilled to be asked by Louise to write a guest-post for her while she is away on holiday....we met each other through our blogs...although we have since become firm friends, sharing a love of many of the same things and an awful lot of similarities in our lives too!

I thought my guest-post ought to include a selection of the things that I know Louise loves...altho as always the line between her favourite things and my favourite things became a little blurry...I'm sure she won't mind!
I also believe that when you admire and appreciate someone you should take any opportunity to tell them.

I know that Louise has a large and loyal following over here....and quite rightly so.
She is an inspirational girl....wise, generous, loving, funny, intelligent and a great friend, I am very fond of her.

I would be flattering myself if I said that we are two peas in a pod....but I am grateful to her for her ability to listen, for her writing skills which always seem to hit the nail on the head about the really important stuff....and for her friendship.

Have a wonderful day everyone whatever you are doing.... 

Simone