Come Along with Me

A typical weekend day goes something like this...

(dress- Monroe, necklace- Miu Miu, bag- Balenciaga, glasses- Ray Ban, shoes- Louboutin)



Off to South Coast Plaza to check out the goods. My Betsey shoes on display at Nordstrom :)


My friend and favorite sales person Gian. We take ourselves very seriously obviously.


Next, off to the Louboutin Boutique to pick up Amita for lunch!


Hi Reghan!! ♥


The shoes I should have got married in...


Lunch at Marche Modern is our FAVORITE!!! 

Yummy virgin Mojitos... no drinking for A till the baby comes out! ;)


My weakness= shoes and cosmetics...


I love window shopping.



I saw these Versace runway shoes and realized that I hadn't seen them in person yet. They're pretty cool but they're like 50 pounds and over $1000.00




Quick change for a casual drinks and dinner with some girl friends. :)

(top- Forever21, leggings- Charley 5.0, shoes- YSL)



XOXO