Bootie Perfection

I know AGGTS has been all about the bootie lately so if you are bored with them please don't hesitate to let me know. I can't help it though. I love me some booties. Deliriously happy this style is still on trend.



Steve Madden - Chelsey

I believe Steve Madden has achieved bootie perfection with Chelsey. The shape is spot on. The platform is spot on. The price. Oh, man, I don't even want to mention they price. The price is spot on too! I need these in my life. (Um, let's try and not count how many times I'm going to be saying that over the next few weeks.) I'm thinking I'm partial to the leather pair. Which would you choose?

Oh and just because I'm cool like that I found this discount code for 20% off + free shipping (Just type in rmn20f at check out.) which will make them a mere $79.96. Yeah. I know. You're welcome.